Thursday, January 15, 2009

Words of Wisdom

12 Jan 2009

Fr. Dave Concepcion's homily

Faith is not a mental gymnastics; its an existential experience.

13 Jan 2009

Ia's blog
It's the nature of hearts to break. It's in their job description. When a heart is doing what it's supposed to be doing, it holds nothing back. And sometimes it gets broken.

While we are postponing our joy for a future time when everything will be perfect, life is going on with or without our consent and we are missing it. People come and go, pain comes and goes. But so does joy. And if our hearts are closed because we don't want to suffer, they won't be open enough to recognize the joy as it flies by.

Not so random thoughts

15 Jan 2009

I cannot stop my heart from beating.. and with that said, I cannot stop myself from loving. sad but that's my reality...

..and I'm begging you heart don't change my mind, oh heart, be strong this time and try, to help me tell him goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment