1. I hope my dad would learn how to control and say no to his drinking buddies and to spontaneous invitations and really start living a healthy life.
2. I hope my sister would step up to her responsibilities, not just simply for her daughters but more importantly for herself. I know that insecurities and personal issues are undeniably hard to deal with but I hope that she receives the same kind of motivation as I have, hopefully even more. I also pray for a better working condition for her and a true career she will enjoy doing for the rest of her productive life.
3. I am looking forward to a year of being closer and more bonded with my family - my siblings and my dad. I hope that we can do more things together and really stay together especially in difficult situations. I hope that we can go out regularly and enjoy different kinds cuisines, and try new experiences. I am praying that we get to know each other better, our hopes, our dreams, the little and big things in life that we want. I also pray that we be better off financially and finally get to travel together either within the Phils or abroad (i.e. Hong Kong or Singapore).
4. I pray for a better job, maybe even a promising career for my brother, Mark; I know he is up for it.
5. I hope I would be able to finish all the requirements I need for MA abroad and really get to bag a scholarship and a slot in the University of Oslo in Norway. Its going to be a long shot but I know I have the strongest backer I could have, God. Its written in the bible, whoesoever ask, should ask in faith.
6. To find a new job within the year related to international relations, peace and conflict management, research work, or development related.
7. To be able to save as much as I can in order to add to my lifetime savings.
8. To travel to different places, and see new cultures, meet different people and learn more about life.
9. To keep in touch with old friends, rekindle past friendships and strengthen new ones.
10. To extend myself to anyone or any situation I might be of help.
11. I hope that I would always strive to stay positive no matter what situation I am and to suspend judgment as long as I can to keep me from doing any regrettable decisions later on.
12. That I may finally, finally finish the answers for TRACK A.
No comments:
Post a Comment