1. On top of my list is to be debt-free. The first debt I know I would be able to eliminate is the money I owe to my cousins - if my calculations are correct, I would be finished paying them back by May. The next one is my Citifinancial loan. I will be done with the repayments by the 20 Aug.
And the last one, the most challenging of all, is my credit card bill. I seem to take on the liberty of swiping it again the moment I pay back my monthly due. From the looks of it, I will be able to finish it off by October. Its going to be a long way to October but I can take it one day at a time. =)
2. The second resolution I have in mind is to be consistent with my prayer time and attending masses. Its a continuation of what I have established last year and I think it will be pretty easy for me to accomplish; I still need to be vigilant though so that whenever temptation knocks, say a spontaneous invitation to party or hang out comes along, I would be able to resist reasonably. I have to be disciplined especially in this matter because I know that I have decided to be faithful and nurturing it by being consistent with my commitments is one way of showing my faithfulness.
3. I want to be highly organized. Take note of all the activities, document my daily routine, plan and organize my appointments and other extra curricular stuff. I also want to manage my finances - savings - this year and be strict in following my savings agenda.
4. I also vow to spend more time with my family and plan more weekend activities with them. Since I am away from home during the weekdays, I only have the weekends to bond with them. I have to think of more ways of spending my weekends with them so that we can get to know more of each other.
5. I also want to be more updated with the current events locally and internationally. I know that it will be a big part of what I want to do so I have to really start by reading up, as much as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment