Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a week!

This was an exciting week. Starting with a great adventure from the beach to a volcano's crater, to laundry, and then death threats, and then saturday run and movie marathon. Who could ask for more?

I am going to stand by my conviction that this is going to be a great year. Great doesnt mean not without the difficulties right? I want to skip the death threat part, it was the most stressful of all. Last friday, I have had to deal with another difficult case. A customer left without funds in Taiwan has had to stay on the line while the approval he is waiting for took three hours to secure.

My week was capped off by a saving grace. I was able to find running mates from my WYA friends and we started the day early, meeting Peejay at 650am, and then with Mike, Tam, and Joel at around 730am. We had our breakfast at Tapa King Katips where we were interviewed by Joy who is doing her thesis on volunteerism. What was spontaneous was how Rica, Peejay, Tam, and I managed to stay until 8pm in the WYA office to watch the newly downloaded movies of Peejay.

The first in line was Be Kind, Rewind, a hilarious movie about how to "swede" films in VHS format. Then we proceeded with Mama Mia! I finally got the chance to finish the movie, and I must say it was cute. Meryll Streep and Pierce Brosnan were really good. We followed it with House Bunny and then the Beach both of which have their own share of stressful moments.

The week was crazy! But I love how it ended. Now I am writing it down. And I am preparing for another crazy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment