I slept late last Friday preparing stuff for my weekend team buildng with WYA peeps. I woke up early and was 2 mins ahead of everyone at our meeting place, was awake for the most part of the trip to Tagaytay and for the rest of the day. This is my high point: being as far away from work as possible. Just thinking about work makes me want to puke. It doesn't really matter whether I drop dead from a day's work from building houses, sneeze all day in an effort to clean our house in the best way possible, suffer from cramps because of excessive swimming or running, stay up late for a paper or because I cannot put down a good book, as long as I am not anywhere near my work. I seem to have energy for almost anything but work.
No more guessing needs to be done, my work, is my low point. I slept earlier last night compared to last Friday and woke up just slightly later than last Saturday morning but I am sleepy still. If I have not been through this before, I would have cried already. I have replayed in mind over and over again the scene of my last day at work, hoping that by doing so, I would be able to pull the days closer, to end my agony here.
So what do you do in cases where in your will seems to be backing out on you?
Hold on still. Keep every little ounce of that struggling will count until such time that it goes out. By that time, something would have happened already. If not the one that you were expecting, then probably the consequence of losing the will. Another bitter pill; another lesson learned, then life goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment