Friday, January 09, 2009

I am intimidated

I am afraid of you. I am overwhelmed by your presence. I am scared of your power over me even if you don't know of it.

I am a strong person and my weaknesses only a few people can see. I don't know how to ask of you to protect me because I want to be protected and taken cared of. I am vulnerable but I guess that's hard to see in me. I don't ask for help and I am so used to doing things my way;if I can ask from you, I would. If I can be vulnerable, I would rather be vulnerable with you.

Which force is more poweful, my will or your charm? I have been trying to test the boundaries of my will but I keep on getting fogged off by your charms.

Okai.. scratch this, I'm over thinking it. And the way it is unfolding, im bound for another heartache. What's more, there are two ways this could end up, both which to my disadvantage: that I over think about it or that I over rely on my emotions, either way I end up getting hurt.

Actually there is a third possibility, one that is less undesirable than the two I've just mentioned and that is I learn to shrug this off and move on. A phase, a phase, just a phase. The more that I write about this, the more that I think. I should probably start thinking of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment