Wednesday, March 30, 2005

3 days before the curtain closes

I can’t believe me. Three days before I walk out of the office as an official employee and I am still cramming to finish the load assigned to me. Of course I don’t want to blame the perpetually late government bureaucracy for releasing the data I need way beyond the date they promised me. I was supposed to get this damn research report published by the 15th of March. And now, its already the 29th and I am still processing the data. So much for the timetable and planning I prepared after I handed that resignation.
There are still times when I would ask God why He gave me this job. I am sure I made it clear to Him that I will never engaged in anything that would require me to write beyond hi’s and hello’s or Dear Sir or Madam. But lo and behold! I am a research associate, and my main task is to write and read and….write again. I still believe that this is one of the biggest ironies in my life. Another one is hearing comments from my friends that the guy I liked for quite sometime just hooked up with a girld who looks like me! That’s another story, of course.
Going back, this cramming disease, I have been planning on getting rid of this since high school. But the forces of nature always seem to get the best of me. Lucky me, I was able to survive college. For some weird reasons, I always have to beg for divine intervention to help me finish stuff, which I miraculously always receive. Lucky me again.

\\\\\\\\\

What an amazing way to end the day! Great thanks to ia. Thank you for making my day! I thought I am going to drag myself again trying to finish..yes, cram the last two remaining load before I finally close this chapter in my life..(Naks! Ang drama!) Really, music is the food for our souls. I must say, my friend IA is an expert in finding these kinds of music. I think she can earn extra just by doing this. She really has a knack in saying which ones are hit. It just makes wanna dance the night away!

Singing…….
Let’s hear for the boys!
Feels like…I’m on the top of the world looking, down on creations and the only explanation I can find is the love that I found ever since you’ve been around….. your love put me at the top of the world Don’t sway don’t go go away…. Sway my way, yeah I need to know all about you…..
Somebody to love…
I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody….
How will I know, how will I know…how will I know,, How will I know if he really loves me?
Why do you lock yourself up in these chains? Someday somebody’s gonna make you wanna turn around and say goodbye, till then baby are you gonna let them hold you down and make you cry..don’t you know things will change if you hold on for one more day..things will go your way…Hold on for one more day…

No comments:

Post a Comment