I am so tired. But this is more physical and mental than anything else. I guess its because I am not taking any vitamins or supplements. Argghhh…I don’t like being in this situation because its so tempting to be hopeless and depressed. It’s so hard to pick up my "energetic" pace and do what I want to do.
**********
Of course, its human nature to respond to how our environment is moving along. The stimulus is almost automatic that sometimes, uncontrolled and impulsive behaviors have been understood with much regret. But then again, I know there are those who believe that consistent and disciplined training of one’s self can reduce reactionary behavior. That is something I need to master. From my experience in my first job, I realized that I have been too affected and reactionary to how the management has run the company. I felt that they were too arbitrary so it almost came to a point that my behavior, more of the negative and not-so-commendable-ones have been borne-out of disappointment and sort-of retaliation to them. Of course, in all humility, I must admit that some of them are wrong. That is why I stressed earlier that it requires consistent and disciplined reminder of one’s self to avoid reactionary attitude and behavior. I believe that effective people are those that are able to control themselves and do not allow external force to alter their personalities, at least to a certain extent.
I am gunning to be that person. Because I have high goals, I know that it needs a lot of personality development and character building to be able to get to where I want to go. I need to focus and really think about my actions and my perspective, how I see the things going on around me. All in all, I believe that it’s not simply because of my goals but because I really want to be a better person. And this is only one way of achieving that goal.
*********
I admit..
As a tribute to my first job, I am going to reminisce the good and the not-so-good experiences and memories I’ve had while learning life-enriching lessons at work. I never thought that it would come true. I once asked God to give a job that would allow me to still read Time, The Economist and other magazines. And He did.
An educated woman. Very hard to find nowadays.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete