Its not yet final but I already made some arrangements and the requirements are on their way. I did not plan for this to happen but a good friend of mine invited me to take Masters in International Studies in UP. I must admit, I was very open to the idea because I have planned on this right after I graduated before things turned for the worse. But that is another story. It's only a 6-unit semester that is just enough to keep me updated on the things happening around the globe while I am figuring out a way to make our business prosper..more like becoming a woman-Lucio Tan or Henry Sy or Manny Villar.
The truth is, the one thing holding me back from pursuing this is our financial standing. I don't know where to get the money to enroll, I am not even sure if my siblings and two nieces can enroll because we are currently cash-strapped. I thought, well, I might as well apply, if I get accepted I'll just worry about where to get the money in the future. So help me God.
No comments:
Post a Comment