Friday, April 08, 2005

A cloud of thoughts

Since I resigned last week, I have been visited by quite a few thoughts. Most of them about my career, some regarding my current situation, others still are abstract yet not far from reality. I have been mostly haunted by the thought that what I am enjoying right now is "freedom in a glass casing". You see, I have been successfully able to finish my studies without any major difficulty. I think i deserve to enjoy that so called independence. But I've been hindered by quite a few issues and things. Some of which you would be able to read in this blog. Others will be kept in the safety of my mind.

I feel as if I have suffered quite a considerable ordeal and so the question asking for a reminder of why I am in this very situation arises. Then again, I have to carefully remind myself that I am not in anyway asking reprieve from what I am going through, only that I be enlightened as to why I have to suffer. Probably by understanding how things turn out the way i dont expect them to be, it would be easier to accept the fate I have to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment