Saturday, February 09, 2008

Dazed

I have written some thoughts which I had hoped I could post online. Thinking about it though, i feel that most of them are too personal to be read by the world. Albeit this is my personal space in this wide wide web, the audacity, not to mention the drama in it, does not deserve online attention. They are for the most part my most honest and unadulterated thoughts for quite some time.

I just came from Starbucks wih my officemates and earlier, some sort of dinner get-together for a friend who just arrived from Australia. Felt awkward in the transition of crowds. While I was delightfully jubilant reconnecting with old friends from my college years, I felt awkward with what I have I witnessed in Starbucks. Gentleness, mutual understanding (?) - I hear bitterness?

AS I have promised to myself, I shall not speak of this until I have resolved my issues.
Ambivalence is the prevailing emotion. I am at lost for words. A good friend advised me just recently to carefully choose those whom I will trust. Painful as it may seem, I may really have start practicing it.

I have run out of confidants, except for one who I would like to think is patiently hanging on. Guess I am really on my own now. Not that bad, I must say. Its a change from the old life. AS Tam once said, "Change is good".


THen so be it....


...felt funny that the song running in my mind is Neyo's "Sexy Love".

No comments:

Post a Comment