..for they should never know.
The root cause of all my disasters - it's me and my big mouth. The drama queen..too much melancholy..too much emotion. Makes me look uncool. AT least let me attempt to do what I have been trying to achieve for the longest time - just cannot find the right mix. There seems to be a lot of concoction for being one.
I like what Julius said. "WE live in a linear world; whether we like it or not, moving forward is inevitable."
I'd say we put more control in that thought. For those who will be runover by decisions I need to make, my sincerest apologies.
For now, I'd say, nothing personal. I'd quote another friend who I just recently had the chance to talk to. Distance is the quintessential key to survival.
Thanks to the guy who rarely speaks. Did i get it right?
No comments:
Post a Comment