Let me be grateful for a life outside of work.
Because I've been busy with cleaning up my online life - something which has seriously caught my attention this past week - I have found a convenient excuse to run away from that which I want to run away from.
The gym, apart from being just a workout place, has also now become one of best places where I can find comfort and solace. Still is part of the greater scheme called running away.
The best place though, the one that tops the chart is the church. The Greenbelt Chapel to be specific. I'd say this is quite self-explanatory.
And yes, connected to the first point, the internet shop. Whether the one that comes before the hardware store or the one after the flower shop is really not much of an issue. As long as it allows me to update my blog, check my mails, read new matter, or simply just gloss over the photos of friends whose lives might be breezing smoothly through. I'm sure I'm wrong on this one. Maybe not.
I thought I'd never find acceptable justification for excuses. aahlavet.
No comments:
Post a Comment