Background music: Girl on TV by LFO
I happen to have the opportunity to spend some quiet time with myself tonight. Just me and the radio, a few good songs, and a positive vibe. I felt very much at home. I have been enjoying moments such as this for quite some time and it has done me some good. I am feeling good about myself, it's actually spilling over to the people around me. A day after my attempt to get drunk with some of my friends, I'm feeling better. It's amazing. I never believed others when they say that alcohol can make your worries go away but after last night, I am inclined to believe that alcohol does offer solutions to some of man's woes.
========================================================================================
I texted one of my friends about how I am feeling now and here's what I told her:
"Funny...I never believed alcohol can make things better but after last night, I felt strong enough to make a decision to move on. I must be honest with you, still it hurts so much until now I'm still crying. But I realized that part of moving on is accepting that crying if inevitable. I was not ready to face the fact that I feel this way. For a time, I was in denial. Now I'm just in pain. But I can never really despise love because it's neutral and it doesn't side with anyone. It's there for the perfect couple; it's not there for those who were not meant to be. We tend to always forget that love has a shadow: hurt. They always coexist; they are never to be parted. I can't tell you who he is because the mere mention of his name makes me cry. I hope everything makes more sense now. I shared this because again, I can't escape from my own nature. I can't move on without telling a soul. I'm happy you are there."
=======================================================================================
Background: Fall on me - Rob Thomas
Everytime - Janet Jackson
Writing this made me realize how even the strongest falter because of love. I was not looking for it but just like the others, it found me. Poor unfortunate me. Was I becoming dull and boring, that the forces of the universe decided to unsettle my senses? I was content on waiting but I guess it did not want me to.
Sometimes love happens and there's nothing you can do about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment