Saturday, July 25, 2009
New Post
SO I started my role as a trainer - Associate Trainer at that because I'm still on a probationary period, what they call as the internship term. It is challenging and exciting; there are a lot of things to look forward to and also constant psyching to do in order to get on with the trainer mode. I am still, quite unfortunately, taking calls for escalation but not the whole day. Honestly, I haven't got much to say about my new post. I am thankful that they - the management, has finally agreed to release me but I feel a growing fear within me saying that I might not be able to perform the job well but then again I am trying to do away with the pessimism. I just hope everything works out well for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment