I was suppose to write something about my migraine attack. I just thought I'd write this down first.
===========================================================
People complain about dwindling funds, time spent on some leisurely or not-so-leisurely activity, and even effort exerted for a cause. They whine about having spent so much on a particular item or just how time consuming their affairs were. But when I asked them, "did you enjoy what you have just done?", they answer affirmatively. Its not a secret; People has this tendency to count the stuff they lose instead of looking at what was left and what was gained. I sometimes fail to understand as well, why even after having enjoyed what they have done, people tend to be sad about becoming poor again - having less funds to disburse, I guess; having less time to spend doing more - when in fact they never really lost anything; they have gained more.
My point is, when you can genuinely say that you've enjoyed what you have used your funds for and when you think it has helped you become a better person in the process, what was lost to you is worth it.
Although of course it still doesn't erase the fact that you no more have funds to spend again.
=====================================================================
Thank Erika for Excedrin. She gave me a bottle which contains around 20 tablets more or less to fight off migraine when it attacks. It's miracle takes effect in less than two hours from the time I gulp it in.
Thank God for medicines. bow.
No comments:
Post a Comment