Inspired by: Catch me I'm fallin' - Toni Gonzaga
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
I don’t know why
but when i look in your eyes
I feel something that seems so right
You’ve got yours i’ve got mine
I think i’m losing my mind
'Cause i shouldn’t feel this way
Catch me i’m falling for you
And i don’t know what to do
How can something so wrong
Feel so right all along?
Catch me i’m falling for you
How can time be so wrong
For love to come along?
Catch me i’m falling for you
How can love let it go
When it has no place to go
And i can’t go along pretending
That love isn’t here to stay
Catch me i’m falling for you ooh ooh
I am opening the year with welcome heartache (I can say that openly!). I have every intention to move on but I will take my time and will talk myself out of this. My boss said that I should stop analyzing and just accept there is nothing going on in his side of the coin. Fine. That is what I have been trying to make myself believe, until this very moment. I'm happy I'm not as depressed as before. There are a lot of realizations and a lot of things to look forward to.
You have stolen my heart
You have stolen my heart.....
And I am getting it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment