Why do hearts break? And why does it hurt so much?
I guess you can never really escape the fact that hearts break and when they do, you beat the hell out of you just to survive. I've seen people crawl their way out of this predicament by crying (lots and lots of it, and I've done this, way more than you think I am capable of), others waste their life away doing just about anything to keep the memory of loving and losing in the same frame. I, myself, have been heart-broken and I thought back then that I would not be able to get out of it. The thing is, when you love someone you just can't explain why and even though you want to let go, the certainty of agony is as sure as the sun rising the following day.
I don't like the feeling of being needy. I don't like the feeling of emptiness. Why does it feel like after having loved someone, there's nothing much left in you. No matter what you do it just aches and aches and aches. This is me, dealing with heartbreak the human way.
One of the things that got me through my heartbreaks was the thought that God has something so big, it cannot pass through our heart unless, our hearts are broken. I still believe that until now. But I still cannot escape that fact that it hurts so bad.
Lord, I offer my heart to you. To tell you honestly, I don't think I can survive another heartbreak after this. So, I'm giving it back to you and do not give it to me until such time when You know that I can handle it again. For now, let me give up. Just let me let go.
For now, please help me use my pain for the sake of others. I'm not really sure how that works I'm sure you do so I just leave it up to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment