Here are my thoughts in response to the entry posted by Ia on her blog:
Let me live every second of my life with purpose, with a song in my heart, with thanksgiving and delight. Just like that of a child, may I never run out of things to marvel at and may wonder never escape me.
Let me spend every moment loving everything and everyone I am surrounded with; may it be the bed I wake up from every morning or afternoon, or the smiles that I get from strangers or friends. May I always find the words to say my adoration and praise to God and find that even in my silences, I am never without nothing. For in my silence, I am one with Him.
May I find the little things in life to enhance every second of someone else's life worth living so that in the end even if I don't do things for myself, I still would have done something meaningful.
No comments:
Post a Comment