Monday, October 25, 2010

I entrust my life..and worries to You

My sister is about to give birth on the first week on November. MY dad has been complaining of on and off pains in his chest area. I haven't seen my brother Mark for like 3 weeks now and haven't even had a decent conversation with him for quite sometime now. It's enrolment time again and I'm not sure how much I need to give to my brother for his last enrolment. These are the things that pre-occupy my mind today, among other things. I'd like to think that I am a very balanced person and that I can take care of others' needs in as much as I take care of mine. But this time, there has just been too many things going on in someone else's life apart from mine.

I worry over these things and I guess its but natural because these things concern people I care about. I hope that I can do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment