Monday, March 17, 2008

I belong with the stars

One time I had belly dancing with the once famous Viva Hot Babes - some of them might still be famous individually; I came across Jon Avila while I was at the gym - this happened twice; I have two officemates who play in a band who I think will become the next big thing in the pinoy band scene; I am friends with the son of a famous member of a phenomenal singing trio in the country; I happen to be orgmates with one of the correspondent of a youth-oriented talk show; and the list could go on.

I have always felt in my heart that the stars and the gods have ordained me since birth to be one with them and these are the signs that strengthens my conviction. Probably my time has not yet come, but I'm sure the moment will come when its my time to take the centerstage and grace the limelight.

This not day dreaming. This is my destiny. Think of me as crazy, but I know I'm not just a norm (I don't believe in the first place that anybody should accept they are a norm, except when they believe they are and that's all they can be), I am gonna be IT one time in my life. And when that time comes, it will never end. I will live among the stars - I will be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment