I was quite frustrated with how my day started. I set my alarm clock at 6am. But lo and behold! I should have known that my body wouldn’t cooperate with me. As usual, I woke up when I heard the my cellphone alarm but I just turned it off and set it again to alarm at 6:30 but I was never able to wake up again until 7:30. IM frustrated..really..I cant seem to lift myself from bed when I wake up. And from there follows the not-so-good-things. I was late by 15 mins..and I hate that. Coz I already negotiated with myself that I would be late for the month of February. But so as not to piss myself off and ruin my entire day and week, I decided to give myself a break and accept that I am a human being that needs time before I can perfect a habit.
IN the course of the day, I started to feel lethargic and what I really hated about it is that I can’t seem to focus on what im reading and doing coz im soooooooo sleepy. Darn…add to that the fact that im unmotivated. I know, I know that motivation should first and foremost come from within but since I cant find it within me, I cant help but look for it externally but sad to say, it cannot be found outside either. So, it started…At the end of my working day. Im already a grouch.
What ruined my day more, was that I cant believe I wasn’t able to get a copy of a bill that has been in the conference committee for almost 3 mos now. I cant believe that I totally forgot to get a copy…I am now confused as to how im going to arrange and update all the bills we have here. Coz it’s the first week of the month and I need to update our files…ahhhhh…the work is getting on me….
So I am now thinking of something good that actually happened….think..think…think….darn.. my head is not working..maybe ill just put it tomorrow, but I better write it down so I wont forget..
Lesson for the day: I need to get up early to start my day right..i cant be late again and repeat this day… I cant.. I need to work tomorrow..
Actually this is not just a little short of my perfect day..it’s a far cry..