Its friday again and here I am filling the blog which i earlier promised to faithfully fill everyday, having skipped 3 straights days of unloading the baggages i got after 3 tiring days. I have been thinking of so many things and there are a lot of questions going in my mind, as well as realizations from the events that happened especially during the championship of the debate tournament. I could just pick one tonight and discuss more about it so that i could at least unload one, the only problem being, i dont know which one to pick.
i have this bugging question within me, one that ive had since we watched michael buble. this sort of intensifies my quest to live up to my dreams and keep them on track but somehow also gets me back into thinking whether i can be what i wanted to be. im kinda short on thoughts right now, my ideas have sinked into the back of my mind..i still have to unearth and process them..