Thursday, February 11, 2016

Second Letter to Myself

Lady Gail Margaret Pelayo:
Dear Gail, 

I'm glad that you realized how powerful you can become when you make yourself your own bestfriend. You have a cheerleader, sounding board, mentor, motivator, friend, and a-shoulder-to-cry-on all rolled into one. Isn't it nice to not have to look for someone to fit the bill? I can sense how you feel that this moment when you realize that you can rely on yourself has the most potential to carry you through the best and worst of times. 

You are overflowing with emotions right. I can see how you understand that this can be attributed to your monthly cycle. Again, good job for being attentive and for not allowing fear to overcome you. It seems like you are doing really well these days. Looking back, you would be panicking right now with everything that is happening, particularly with what has happened to you and Jason. You are a slave of your heart and i'm glad to witness you becoming a little bit more resilient to these kinds of blow your submissive heart. Just a little bit. Your recovery time has significantly gone shorter and you are becoming more adept at understanding how these things work. 

There's a plethora of issues, you think, that you are confronted with but I want to encourage you to keep on moving, to keep on doing what you need to do, and do what you can do best. Sometimes the best that we can do is to let go and let life surprise us, right? You know what, i have a good feeling about all of these. I can sense a breakthrough at your doorstep; that all of this has a great ending. There is a saying that says, it's going to be alright in the end; if things are not alright yet, then it's not yet the end.

I will get back to you and maybe hope even that i can put all my musings in one place so i can go back to how and who i was in the past. 

Love, 
You
11 Feb 2016
+61 423 774 284:
Dear Gail, 

I'm glad that you realized how powerful you can become when you make yourself your own bestfriend. You have a cheerleader, sounding board, mentor, motivator, friend, and a-shoulder-to-cry-on all rolled into one. Isn't it nice to not have to look for someone to fit the bill? I can sense how you feel that this moment when you realize that you can rely on yourself has the most potential to carry you through the best and worst of times. 

You are overflowing with emotions right now. I can see how you understand that this can be attributed to your monthly cycle. Again, good job for being attentive and for not allowing fear to overcome you. It seems like you are doing really well these days. Looking back, you would be panicking right now with everything that is happening, particularly with what has happened to you and Jason. You are a slave of your heart and i'm glad to witness you becoming a little bit more resilient to these kinds of blow your submissive heart. Just a little bit. Your recovery time has significantly gone shorter and you are becoming more adept at understanding how these things work. 

There's a plethora of issues, you think, that you are confronted with but I want to encourage you to keep on moving, to keep on doing what you need to do, and do what you can do best. Sometimes the best that we can do is to let go and let life surprise us, right? You know what, i have a good feeling about all of these. I can sense a breakthrough at your doorstep; that all of this has a great ending. There is a saying that says, it's going to be alright in the end; if things are not alright yet, then it's not yet the end.

I will get back to you and maybe hope even that i can put all my musings in one place so i can go back to how and who i was in the past. 

Love, 
You

No comments:

Post a Comment