May I truly learn how to love more than to help because I believe in my heart that I can do a lot more helping when I choose to love than to simply help out. May God direct me in my actions and decisions because He has revealed to me that I know nothing save that He loves me and that He wants me to follow Him. May God direct me in my actions and decisions so that I choose to follow Him even if it doesn't make sense at the time.
May I be just like Jesus who lived to show God's love. May I be able to live my life according to how God wants to reveal Himself to others and that may He be able to do it through me because He finds me worthy to be His servant.
May I be able to listen keenly to His messages even in the most chaotic of times, in moments of happiness or extreme difficulties. It is when I hear Him telling me what to do when I become stronger.
May I live my life in a way that pleases Him and may I be able to show others how great my God is and how much their lives can change if they accept God in theirs.
No comments:
Post a Comment