I don't know why but I started to feel constant heartaches everyday. Is it the thought of a love lost, of a love not yet found, or a love that can never be? I hope this emotional ordeal would only make me stronger. It was hard before when there was someone to whom this affection was directed to. But it is never easier now even though no one is the rightful recipient.
I've been daydreaming a lot. Even in my most conscious state, I tend to get lost in my what ifs and what could be. And you can never miss the fact that most of my daydreams are about my future life with my future better half. Oh yes, I would argue; I'll even build a case against it; I will deny to death that I am thinking of these things but the truth is, I am just another ordinary girl with grand dreams of what love is to come.
According to my astrological character, I'm a person ruled by love. It is however, not particularly specific whether this is love of family, friends, or that special partner. I think I am definitely ruled by it. I would like to think though that my love is one that empowers. In the meantime, I seriously need to snap out of my reveries.
No comments:
Post a Comment