Thursday, July 07, 2016

Somewhere over the rainbow

Struggle is less and less but there are still moments, particular times in a day when I want him. I will never understand now why things are happening but I believe there’s always a silver lining in every cloud. The truth is I shouldn’t have fallen for him. All he wanted was sex and he got it. I am so wrapped up in my fantasy that I couldn’t even accept that all that there was, was sex. 

I am not the only woman who fell for this and with a bruised ego, I am picking myself up. I am taking responsibility for my own stupidity and I am not going to say, I should have known better because I don’t. I really don’t know a lot about this; I now know a bit. I hope the worst is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment