Saturday, August 07, 2010

Randomness

I just came from two trips, one abroad, one out-of-town: both exhilirating and worth cherishing. The circumstances surrounding those trips though are not. No doubt, its challenging, considering that I was close to abandoning the trips which were planned months before. Its like what my professor and a friend of mine said, "Shit happens." Honestly, its been happening quite often. I'm just trying to put up a brave and cheerful face because I believe in dignified sufferings.

My aunt told me that I should be offering my sufferings for something in exchange; and I am doing so now. But I also want to ask God if He could also in His grand plan include the realization of this dream:

http://graduateinstitute.ch/


"Please God, I know this is impossible without me doing anything but I really don't know where to start. I am begging to you, to help me do something about this to so that at the very least I would have a fighting chance at this; a shot; a window of opportunity. Right now, that's all I ask. I know you know the desire in the deepest depths of my heart. I believe that there is no stronger belief in my heart than this. But I am willing to let it go if you tell me so. I will let this go the moment I discern that this is not part of Your plan. But I also know that YOU here ardent prayers. I beg you most humbly, help me to get to HEI."

I hope that this sounds really more of a prayer than a desperate plea 'coz I'm bound to repeat this over and over again until my time is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment